Line-up for Radio 2 DJ Stage at Radio 2 in the Park revealed
Vernon Kay and Rob Beckett joined Zoe Ball this morning on her Breakfast Show to announce the line-up for the Radio 2 DJ Stage at Radio 2 in the Park.
The event takes place on Saturday 16 to Sunday 17 September at Victoria Park in Leicester and will be Radio 2’s biggest ever live music event outside London.
The full list of DJ sets below in alphabetical order:
- Dermot O’Leary’s Alternative Sounds Of The 90s
- DJ Spoony’s Good Groove
- Gary Davies’ Sounds Of The 80s
- Jo Whiley’s Shiny Happy Playlist
- Michelle Visage’s Handbag Hits
- Owain Wyn Evans’ Airdrum Anthems
- Rob Beckett’s Beck In The Day Disco
- Romesh Ranganathan: For The Love of Hip Hop
- Rylan’s Ibiza Anthems
- Sara Cox’s Wower Hour
- Tony Blackburn’s Golden Hour
- Trevor Nelson’s Rhythm Nation
- Vernon Kay’s Dance Sounds Of The 90s
Gary Davies will be performing an additional Sounds Of The 80s set on the main stage before Saturday’s headline act, Tears For Fears, with their only UK festival appearance this year.
Rylan and Scott Mills will perform an exclusive DJ set together on the main stage before Kylie headlines the Sunday night with her first live UK full concert performance for four years.
Presenters will also be introducing artists on stage and broadcasting from Radio 2 in the Park across the weekend, with shows and sets available live plus on demand on BBC Sounds and BBC iPlayer across the weekend and for 30 days afterwards.